Sign in to follow this  
GalaxyXX

Galaxy's Staff Application

Name: Galaxy

Timezone: CST

Length at Next Generation Roleplay: around 2 or 3 weeks

What Contributions can you make to the community as a staff member? I will help out people if they have any problems, i can help out with any kind of Skin Development problems, I will commute with the community about important topics

Why do you believe you should join the staff team? Im very kind, im a great staff member i own a community as the exclusive director, I know how to develop skins i can bring that to here to help other new skin developers.

What is one change that you believe that would make Next Generation better? I believe that people need constructive critism not just critism constructive critism and thats what im gonna get them, im gonna give them helpful tips and trick to help them out.

Anything else you would like to add to your application? Negative

Dear GalaxyXX,

Your staff application has been placed on pending while it is discussed with the rest of the staff team. Please await a response soon.

Dear GalaxyXX,

Apologies for the long wait on a response, I have been away for the last week. That being said it has been decided that your application is successful and you are being offered a position within the moderator team. Please respond to this post if you accept this position.

Regards,
Ayrton