Sign in to follow this  
Ayrton Hadfield

Site Update 0.8

Next Generation Roleplay

Live Changes:

• Secondary groups are now displayed under the primary group and post rank image.
  • CONTENT CREATORS, PLEASE READ:

After a test was done today alongside IGS Apex the file selling system has been tested. The findings are as followed and come with the changes listed:

• When somebody purchases a file from you the money gets sent into the site PayPal that is linked with donations to the site along with advertisement purchasing. With this PayPal takes 30 Cents and then 2.9% of the transaction as fees. The money is credited into your account on the forums which you can access you hovering over the store button then selecting Account Credit and it will show you how much credit you have and you will be able to withdraw the money to your Paypal from there. This will then take the money from the Next Generation account and put it into your Paypal. Because of this, I have decided to introduce a 3% site commission to cover some of the Paypal charges which will cover most of it but not all. I hope you all understand, it isn't something I wanted to do but currently, I am not in a financial position to cover the charges but if this changes in the future then I will remove the site commission and cover the charges myself. 

Thank you,

Ayrton