Next Generation Roleplay

1000 Member Giveaway!

Since at the time of writing this suggestion thread the site is at 499 Members which is insane to think about, I want to plan into the future by a few months and give something back to the community. So this being said please post a reply on this thread to what you would like to see the giveaway be for. I will be reading all the suggestions and replying actively. Keep an eye out for an announcement on what you have to do to be eligible for the giveaway (don't worry it will all be easy).

Thank you again for 500 Members (Almost!),

Ayrton

• Like 4

I could see myself doing something like a 1660 Ti, not 1070 since they are about £340 which is a little out of my reach to fund for the giveaway but you never know what bigger numbers and giveaways might bring.

Gift cards like he said pc parts like not a cpu or gpu like a 100$ ssd witch is amazing with the cord to plug it in or a fan for the pc or steam games origin games battle.net games all best of luck to you

• Like 1

I suggest doing something like a steering wheel pack since people like to play other driving games 

I don't think you really have to go physical with giveaway, but some SSD, RAM or controller does sound nice.

I would suggest Steam game keys. Maybe some not-so-publicly-available gta v vehicle models, it doesn't have to be an emergency vehicle. (Personally, I would love seeing cruiser motorcycles or something for ems 😛 )

PC parts like SSD's are really doable along with the idea of steam keys. It doesn't have to be physical so the idea of maybe linking up with a couple creators and maybe getting a few vehicles done that won't be released would be another great idea. I'd just have to find a couple creators that would be willing to do it, of course I'd pay them.

• Like 1