Ayrton Hadfield

1000 Member Giveaway Requirements

Next Generation Roleplay

1000 Member Giveaway Requirements!

So as I am sure most of you are now aware that I plan to have a giveaway when the site reaches 1000 members, which seems to be getting closer and closer and a growing pace. I have already got a suggestion post out where you can reply to the topic to suggest things for the giveaway instead of me choosing things that you possibly may not want. You can find that thread here: https://nextgenerationroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/1422-1000-member-giveaway/&tab=comments#comment-1516

One thing I did want the giveaway to be apart from of course a little celebration of the site reaching 1000 members (still seems unreal that we are even speaking about that) is a thank you to the people who have made this happen and I believe the fairest way to do that is to have a couple of requirements on how you will be eligible for the giveaway.

So here is the list:

• Of course, be registered on the site and have your account validated (accounts still awaiting activation will not be entered).
  • Have at least 15 posts on the site (This only includes posts on the forums or uploaded images in the gallery).
  • Reside in a country where giveaways are legal.

Regarding the last point on the list above, as far as I know, there are only 13 countries where I would not be able to allow people to enter from due to legal reasons regarding gambling laws and 1 country where it is self-explanatory. If anybody can advise me on how to include these countries in the giveaway it would be greatly appreciated. Here is a list of prohibited countries for the giveaway:

• Taiwan
  • South Korea
  • Portugal
  • Italy
  • Austria
  • China
  • Russia
  • Hong Kong
  • Greece
  • France
  • Japan
  • Spain
  • Czech Republic
  • North Korea (Obvious Reasons.)

Now all of that is out the way I would like to wish everyone good luck with the giveaway!

An announcement will be put out at 1000 members to notify people that the giveaway will be starting in 24 hours time.

Ayrton

Founder