Squad_65

Squad_65's Staff Application

Name: Squad_65

Timezone: EST

Length at Next Generation Roleplay: June 2, 2019

What Contributions can you make to the community as a staff member?: What Contributions I can make is helping people out with finding errors and issues along with helping people out and making sure the site is ran smooth.

Why do you believe you should join the staff team?: I think I should join the Staff Team as I am a good staff member and I am a good team builder and can help with any issues. 

What is one change that you believe that would make Next Generation better?: Constructive Criticism would be a good change to Next Generation Roleplay since if you look at other sites you usually see people being told that their stuff is absolute shit. 

Anything else you would like to add to your application?: No 

Edited by Squad_65

Could you please expand on what you would change to Next Generation Roleplay please, constructive criticism is something that users of the site would do and not something so much that can be changed on the site. While I do agree with you that constructive criticism is the best way of giving feedback it doesn't answer the question laid out in the application.

Regards,

Ayrton
Founder

• Like 1

I would change the way users would feel about this site by showing it off along with helping many people out.